Wine Club Agreement
- I understand that my credit card will automatically be billed for each wine club shipment for the retail price of the wine, minus my club discount, plus any applicable taxes and shipping.
- Membership changes/cancellations must be made in writing at least 3 weeks prior to the next shipment – email accepted. Processed club shipments will not be refunded.
- I understand that, after the first 4 shipments, I can cancel my membership with no fee. Cancellation prior to these 4 shipments will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Wine club benefits are non-transferable.
- Will call members may enjoy a pickup window of approximately 30 days after which time the wine will automatically be shipped to the address on file. Shipping charges will apply.
- Lede Family Wines' main form of communication with our members is email. Pre-shipment notifications will be sent to members at least 2 weeks prior to processing.
- It is the club members' responsibility to notify us of changes to their account which include, but are not limited to, email address, telephone number or shipping address. Non-notification may result in return, redirect or reshipment fees.
- By law we can legally ship wine to a limited number of states: AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, ID, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY
- Please keep in mind that orders may take 2 - 5 business days to be processed, prior to shipping. Rates Include Adult Signature Fee, Area Surcharge, Residential Charge, and Fuel Surcharge. Insurance included up to $100.
- Sales/excise taxes vary, and are charged according to the individual current state laws.
- Wine shipments must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- We recommend shipping to a business address to avoid any return, redirect, or reshipment fees.
- We regret we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- We may automatically hold shipments during times of extreme weather to protect your investment.
- Wine is guaranteed when signed for on the first delivery attempt. Delayed receipt of shipment becomes the responsibility of the club member; return and reshipment fees will apply.
- I agree that, as a Wine Club Member, I am subscribing to promotional and educational emails from Lede Family Wines, including Cliff Lede Vineyards, FEL Wines, and Poetry Inn, and that I can unsubscribe at any time.